Now Playing, Lucky to Be Alive with music, and the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Choreography Breakdowns
Date: National Tap Dance Day, May 25th (Bill “Bojangles” Robinson Birthday)
Partnership: National Dance Week Foundation (#NDWFoundation)
Event: #LuckyToBeAlive for National Tap Dance Day w/#Taplife Company
Location: Rockaway Beach, NY and Globally on Facebook Live
Description: #Taplife Company has partnered with National Dance Week Foundation to bring you #LuckyToBeAlive. On May 25th, 2017. Anthony, #Taplife and #TaplifeToo will dance live at Rockaway Beach in Rockaway, NY. This event will live stream on the #Taplife Company Facebook Page and it will be a yearly event.
Get Involved: Want to get involved and be part of the #TaplifeArmy on National Tap Dance Day? Record yourself doing the Choreography and post it online on National Tap Dance Day
- Watch the original #Taplife Lucky music video
- Get the song. Lucky to be Alive is available on iTunes. It is track 3 on the Album Salutations from Ozone Park. Want to support the artist? Visit Frank at www.frankpersico.com.
- Watch and practice the provided choreography. There are 3 levels to choose from, Basic, Beginner/Intermediate, or Intermediate Advanced.
- Record yourself, your friends, your whole studio, all the tap dancers in town performing the Lucky to be Alive choreography indoors/outdoors as long as it is a happy place or positive influence
- Post your video on all you social media with the hashtags #TaplifeArmy #NDWFoundation #NationalTapDanceDay #LuckytobeAlive #HappyBirthdayBo